Saturday, March 24, 2007

Baywatch (The Tupai Edition)

Last friday is my fren Vincent birthday, so we went to the creek to have BBQ at the beach site. Most of the gang members are QSs and a few emirates airline staff.. I have been waiting for this day to come because the last time I have something like dat going on. I dont have a camera with me, my Main target is not any of my Girls Fren but those "ACTION at the beach" that I really wanna put into picture and words.. Thanxx to my w810i, now i have a full action camera.. as they said a picture express a thousand words.

This is the main entrance of Al-Mamzar Park. Nothing is free here. Entrance fees for one head is Rm5. There are all kinda nationality here, arabs, caucasion, chinese, pinoy & etc. actually there are like 200++ nationality in Dubai.. so there will be lotta mix action going on!!!! hohoho..


Dubai is indeed a well organize place.... the location map for each facilities are shown at the sign board & there are located almost everywhere. The park is so big, someone might get lost..

Money makes wonderss.. this is just a small portion of greens in this desert.!

Here it goes again!! Rulezzzzzzzzzz.... hahaha


Those are Ang Moh.. sun bathing.. really wanna Zooooooom my camera nearer but with its limited power... it was hopelessss... :( I am going to buy a new camera..


This is the watch tower, I stay there for half an hour but see no sign of PAMELA ANDERSON, I was dissapointed..so I left the beach.



This beautiful white flowerss give me hope that There are BIGGER things out there than pamela...



This bunch of tan & tan (Pakistani) are sitting next to our BBQ area.. people here are real holy as you can see some of them praying in the open.. there will be some picture to show how holy are this tan & tan..




I am not fat just a piece or two meat more than usual, the guy on the right is what we call FAT!


Ever wonder how the Arab guyss go swimming? I wish to take their naked picture but afraid that they would make me become their wife.. Thos white robes are their clothing.. if they didnt put a guard there.. i would have burn all those cloths..

Two Arabs romancing under the coconut there... in FULL NINJA uniform. They are also horny people....


My intention is clearly on those 2 arabs girls not the jet ski.. Arab woman are the prettiest..


The next Saddam Hussein? The boy seems like he wanna conquer the world.. Maybe i should have push him into the sea before he become one..

Ever wonderss how those NINJA sun bath.. aiy0! wear like that better go home la.. BTW, on the left is the big tummy of mine. I risk my life taking this picture.. I might be stone to death if they notice.. phew!!

This is my hero.. who said chinese cant court ang moh.. This guy give me hope.. i see the future in him




At night fall, i realise the short coming of my w810i camera.. it sux! Like this guy in the pic, my fren!!.. China's Pak Liong Kam. Sharing food with the husky!!! Trying so hard to impress those stewardess with his tenderness, ... really hardcore!!! SALUTE SALUTE SALUTE!!

All day long, I was waiting for this.. Those Holy Tan&Tan are famous for this action of theirs...See how the way they show their appreciation of the opposite sex or the husky?? I wish I have a better camera with me cause I miss most of those night action!! Maybe Holy and horny sounds the same to them!!!

This husky dog is own by a fren of mine.. her dog will be the story of the day as PETS are not allowed in the park..

2 comments:

  1. haha.... too bad no further elaborate action on the beach huh? it's not Bondi lah fren! but really can't imagine how the arab women wear like tat even to the beach. get one of those spying camera lah... now u got all the money to buy it online... might be of good use one day ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when you become so Ham sap. U dissapointed me!! U should be my role model, as I learn my wirtting skills from u.. SIFU.. 15yrs ago I got your Bie Kap.. Remember!!

    ReplyDelete