Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Advice inside the toilet

The ass Hyiene Freak is back & I am sure he evens more dangerous now with more tissues! Enemy of Mother Nature. I found that a lot of people are against his action so they write on the wall inside of the toilet cubicle to protest!
NO SMOKING!!!
Yeah! That's right... lotta guys like to smoke and shit. Maybe it is easier for them to push the shit out using those inhale smoke. I hate smokers, they are the most selfish bunch of human on earth. They make my Haven aka Toilet damn smelly! Go F yourself Smokers!
GET OUT OF HERE, YOU HAVE TO WORK!!
This must be written by my boss.
DO WHAT YOU HAVE COME FOR!
Words of encouragement in times of HARDSHIP!!!
SIT STRAIGHT WATCHED BY CCTV!
This is new... I never knew they install CCTC in Toilet? Shit! I dun wana be Edi神 with Shitholes.

2 comments:

  1. He dream of following Edison's footstep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yappy, u said he DREAMED...means tat he can't compare with Edison???? haha... tat's telling enough. thanks yappy.

    ReplyDelete