Friday, January 2, 2009

Idolism of Beckham

I have lost counts of singers, actors, actress, athletes and famous personalities that had their events held in UAE. I proudly proclaimed that I attended none of them, not because I hate them, I am just plain lazy to cramp myself in and out with the crowd.

There will be exception for everything and there are seven reasons why I attended AC Milan Training in Dubai.
1. David Beckham, the most marketable footballer in the world.
2. Ronaldinho, the most skilful footballer ever.
3. Paolo Maldini, the most loyal player ever. He is 40 now and has been playing for AC Milan since he was a kid.
4. Kaka, one of the best player in the world and *Virgin* when he got married.
5. Its FREE!
6. To Kap Lui!
7. To satisfy myself, looking at those soohai arabkia shouting *beckham, beckham!* I was so shocked that no girls shouted his name only some arabkia. Beckham marketing strategy must have gone wrong somewhere?
I missed a lot of happening events in the UAE but I am not going to miss watching some arabkia shouting hysterically for a MAN!

Wooo0t!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment