Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Indian Food

The cheapest restaurant food one can find in Dubai is Indian Food. There are similarity between Dubai's Indian Food and our Mamak's food, after all they come from the same source *INDIA*. One of my fave hang out places is this Restaurant, especially after badminton session at Burj. Usually it cost us less than 20dirham/per pax each time... consider cheap for Dubai standard.Nasi Bryani is generally come with every dishes- bryani chicken, bryani mutton, bryani fish & etc. Its very oily, Too oily for my taste and usually I can still smell the taste of Bryani the day after I had the meal. That's why I always said, eat too much Bryani till Tidak Berani to eat anymore.Ever wonder how our Roti KLCC, Roti LRT, Roti-Roti names make it to Msia? I persumed it must have started in India too... Those Mamak must has brought it to Msia. Anyway... Drinks here are much more colorful with variety of names too...Giving names to those Drinks are the easy part... making it colorful is the hard part. No sure how the mix 3colors into a drink without the color mixing up. This kinda drinks are for those with a Sweet Tooth... from the look also know its all Sweet UP!
I aint gonna miss Dubai Indian's Food, but I gonna miss it colorful decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment