Monday, June 11, 2007

When Fortune Smiles

This 2.7 liter 2TR-FE white Toyota Fortuner is consider as a mid-size sport utility vehicle instead of a 4x4. One of the best car I've driven so far, the only complain I had is that the aircon of this car isnt strong enough for this spacious vehicles. We rent this car at the rates of Dhs 1350 for 3days including Oman Insurances. It's fuel consumption for the whole trip is Dhs90 for 470km, quite moderate for a Giant!
I was entrusted to ride this gentle giant, what an honour! Hehehe, If I was to travel with my family I would be last to be given the oppurtunity to step on the paddle. My dad is vastly experience driver in all soil condition (except Desert), My bro is crazy about car & he is willing to drive none stop for 6-8hours (actually speeding) and the worst of all if I drive, my mum would scream like hysteria although I have experience driving almost all over the world & even left hand driving in Tupai. I guess my mum still consider me as the Baby boy... I never seems to be able to grow up in her mind.

This picture is taken infront of my house, a double storey semi-D, Fortuner seems double the size of my baby Jazz but she still seems small compare to my house owner Nissan Armada... with the a**hole as big as this you can even put a casket inside. 9am in front of Ray & Lil's house... With her down wide open she seems like some transfomer Robot.
12pm after crossing the border of Oman... Good Feng Shui back by the mountain facing the sea.
12.30pm... Parking in The Golden Tulip Hotel in Khasab, Oman... Good for parking as well! Not much of a hassle!
3pm... Near by Oman restaurant for lunch... Is really cheap compare to Tupai's food. They accept Tupai's $$$ as well.
5pm- Drive around the off-road Rocky mountain of Oman... A big Side screen, you can miss even the smallest gems.
6pm- Park near the Toilet of the beach... Front or back view, she looks majestics.

Front view... Fantastic wiper & water spray! I was damn scare that those rocks might fall down.

At the mountain! Phewww, I reach the top at last. Quite a powerful car althought it's only 2.7cc compare to her big brother Land Cruiser 4.5cc. I would like to own one, 90k for a new model!.. really need to think twice!

2 comments:

  1. Aiy0 Oman near near only mah no need take holiday... I work 5days weeks. Somemore last time I got no camera now got w810i

    2nd wife? 1st wife belum dapat hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete