Sunday, September 9, 2007

Desert Safari

A must for everyone who is visiting Tupai because this safari you cant do back home. I was highly recommended by everyone who tried it and they said it will be worth every penny spent. Actually I had arrange this trip for Rudyman during his brief stopover in Dubai from Manchester to KL until that idiot decided to go to London to find British Big Boobs Blonde (BBBB). Luckily, I didnt book the Burj al-arab bunch in advance...
We are advised not to get our stomach too full before the Desert Safari tour but the Char Kouw Teoh at the Noodle House was simply irresistible plus the 50% discount we got from “The Walking Vouchers”, I don’t think any mortal man can resist the temptation. Besides having good food at a reasonable rate, there are simply too many pretty girls who are brought up with good nutrition in the restaurant making me forget how much I had consumed. Watch my back!!!
The tour begins when we are picked up by 4x4 wheels Drive (Toyota Land Cruiser) from Emirates Tower around 4.30pm. Just last night, I have my company dinner at the tower! Awesome interior finishes, the 2nd most famous building in Tupai after the Burj al-Arab (7.5star hotel)! Our tours guide cum Desert Basher of the day Raj a Shah Rukh Khan Fans! Beside us, there is another Kim Chi in the Jeep, and we make friends since all the girls like Corean!

It might look pretty in the photo but once you are in the Jeep, dune bashing is like riding a roller coaster, the different is that you have to put your trust on the driver instead of technologies but it’s not recommended for weak and sissy. There are at least 100 Toyota Land Cruiser in the Desert on that day and most if not all of them are “Tour Guide”. No wonder it’s known as “The King of the Desert” replacing the Camel, I guess? Poor Camel is out of job now. I doubt any others car can do what it did! It was scary at first but after you notice others Cruiser doing the same… you kind of get uses to it but it won’t stop you from grapping the car handle as tight as possible!

I learn a thing or two that day; “don’t buy a second hand 4x4 in Tupai”. The way they treat it seems like it will break into pieces in few years time. Still recall, my old company bought a 10years old Land Rover for 10k dirhams and of cause they thought they got a real bargain but they had to repair it for 10k dirhams but it still breakdown as often as woman has temper.

Sunset Photography… One Word Magnificent!
This is the first time I ride on something beside my Iron Horse. Riding a camel make remind me those beasts in the movies Lord of The Ring (LOTR). It will knee down to let you get on it. It was scary because I sat in the front and I felt like falling down the moment the camel get up and knee down. The view from the camel back is nice since I felt like growing ten feet in height but the scary part is that I am not in control.
A personal advice to all Male’s friend, make sure you hold the handle tight when the camel knee down or when it’s getting up because if not the process might crush your balls! After I watch Broke Back Mountain, I know being cowboy is hard but being a Sand cowboy is even harder not only because the animal stinks, its look ugly as well.
I am so lucky to know our korean fren Park on the jeep because of him I manage to understand this interesting conversation between this two korean kids and their mum. As we are waiting for our turn to ride the camel, the two kids mother who happen to stand in front of us ask her 2kids " Do you want to ride the came?". The kids reply "Dont want, we are very busy at the moment." as they busy digging the sand as shown in the picture.

Henna Painting. The artist is cute but I don’t really like the “Tattoo” but since it’s free, Why Not? I got a big Flower… & Lil’s a little one: p
Traditional costumes, didn’t try it on because it has been wore by thousand if not millions of people without washing! Imagine those sweating, hairy, dirty, maybe with disease Nigger wearing that cloth before you? You think this is disgusting? There are even worst…
Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha) is the most disgusting things I even seen in the whole UAE, its looks like drug addicts sharing a dose. I cant imagine why people want to suck a pipe that has been use time and time again probably by some AIDS patient who never brush his teeth in ten years, his moustache might has touch some shit before he start blowing the pipe and worst of the worst he might has foot and mouth infection!!! I know they change the “sucking point” every time a new customer comes but who knows if they really wash it? But to be scientific, all those germs and bacteria from those thousand if not millions previous suckers might have make a nest inside the whole thing for centuries!!

Food are serve as the Belly Dancer start charming the spectators. There are buffet dinner and B.B.Q. for Vegetarians and Non- Vegetarians. Nothing expensive nor weird on the servery since they know you can’t eat much after going through an hour of Sand Coaster ride! Non-alcohol drinks likes soft drinks, mineral water tea, coffee are free flow, drink till you drop your pants to pee! Arabic food are all grilled and not really to our asian taste.
Belly Dancing is the part I am eagerly waiting for, as I was told by everyone that the lady suppose to be super sexy and pretty. But to my deepest disappointment, our belly dancer is damn meaty or should I say Oily and not really pretty, but she cans sure dance and her boobs & boots is HUGE, without any “support” the Whole Meat must have drop to the ground. Her most sexy part is when she move, her fats seems to be moving like the waves of the ocean! Almost vomit! I must have chosen the wrong Tour Company!
Is time to refill the tyres to normal pressure, the pressure of the tyres are reduced during the desert bashing to give the tyre a bigger surface of grip and lower centre of gravity. Nevertheless, it was an AWESOME experience for Dhs 120… that really worth every penny! Belly dancing and alcohol are not provided with desert safaris during the annual Islamic month of Ramadan as this is the last week before Ramadan, Berdosa before it’s too late!

3 comments:

  1. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to askDubai Desert Safari

    ReplyDelete
  2. O great you have shared nice info with us i like it very much....yes little eat some thing before to go high places then you easily reach at your target.
    Desert safari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete