Monday, March 31, 2008

Foot Gears

Aside from my underwear, my foot wears suffer the most during the Jordan Trip because I didn’t bring along the right gear. Instead of mountain shoes, I brought along my favourite pairs running shoes and sandals. NIKE MENS AIR VAPOR THRIVE RUNNING SHOES.
This is the best running shoes I have ever bought: Synthetic upper with breathable mesh. Tri-Vis Airbag for cushioning. Durable rubber outsole, Light, comfortable and the most important features is it good air flow in and out from the shoes that suit my sweating foot.

I over used it because I forced it on the rocky, sandy and uneven surface in Petra for 14hours from (8am to 6pm) and yet to include those time the night before it. Just hope it last till NIKE produce another great shoes like it. Because its not a popular shoes, its hard to find in shops.

TIMBERLAND SANDALS BSFP
"B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency SystemDuring activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows an "S" shaped center of pressure path. Timberland's engineers have designed B.S.F.P.™ lugs aligned along this "S" path to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance." From Timberland website.

I should have use this for the Petra for its durability and harder base but I wouldnt want my foot full of sands.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Petra. Wish i could go. Sigh. 1 of the places tat i must go - nominated it in the 7 wonders... how's the interior btb?

    ReplyDelete