Sunday, April 6, 2008

Petra Stupid Horsemen!

My first horse ride is a “Free” horse ride from the Gate to Petra Entrance, I was amaze by the hospitality of these Bedouin tribes because they are so eager to take passengers on their horse. The ride itself is exciting as roller coaster because these horses seem overworked, overstressed and lack of nutrients. I was praying that it won’t run rage!
It was a pitiful sight when this man got rejected by the authorities from offering his pregnant horse for service. Most of the horses look like they can die anytime; some are as old as Petra itself and its disrespectful to sit on its back!
It was my first horse ride, I was hesitating to ride because I got phobia but since everyone is taking it I don’t want to be branded as cowards. It was fun but the fun ended when this “Jesse James” started asking for his tips!
TIPS! TIPS! WHERE IS MY TIPS?

EVERYONE IS GIVING THREE DOLLAR!

I was really shocked by his loud and rude attitude. I don’t blame these bloody idiots for demanding tips but those Kwai lol because Tipping is part of their culture!

My kwai lol colleagues won’t hesitate to give $10 tips for $20 meals but I would take even the coins…

Those Ang Moh spoiled the whole world market. That's why when you go to tourist places like Egypt & Jordan, people expect you to give tips. Those idiots local will do anything for tips; they don’t just expect you to give tips but to give a handsome amount as well. Since when do tips are suppose to be of amount set by those in the receiving end?

It’s like travelling in the Wild Wild West during Jesse James’ era, when laws aren’t fully enforced. These idiots are so rude that I felt like being robed.

Our tour guide, Alfred was there to save the day, he argued with those Horsemen in Arabic and finally they agreed for ONE-DOLLAR. If I am alone, I won’t give a cent to these rude brainless idiots. There are tourist police everywhere and we had paid our USD17 entrance fees so why pay extra!
Those idiots are really brainless; ridding horses and chariots inside their own heritages is only going to destroy its beauty. But not only do they ride it, they ride it fast as well! Lillian fell down once because of these running stupid animals!

Hai! Helpless…
No point talking to the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment