Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Jazz Jazz Jazz

After I finish fooling around with Yaris... I dump her hahaha :D
Yaris doesnt seems to be able to satisfy my HUGE Needsssss
y0! This is my new Girl Friends... Jazz.

Exterior

  • Jazz is more powerful with her v-tec engine
  • more oil savvy than Yaris, after 100+km of travel the tank still show "Full" unlesss the indicator is spoil?
  • Better suspension system.. with the silk smooth road in tupai.. they need some everest high speed bump to slow your down.
  • Better suspension system come with better handling... now I can take sharp corner like Judy f1!
  • The most important of all, she is sexier than Yaris... maybe I just got bored with Yaris.. :p

Interior:

  • Jazz is more spacious... better for after skool activity!
  • Better sounds system at the "moment" as I havnt "Boom" her speaker as I did to Yaris...
  • Interior of Jazz also of better quality than Yaris...
  • She also come with RPM with Yaris doesnt has..

Gotta thanks Yaris for satisfying all my lust all this while. As nobody likes to be a rebound partner so I dont intend to make Yaris suffer longer as my dream is always Jazzzzzz!!! But Yaris do has her strength too... As a newer product, she does come with few good attitudes:

  1. With her lighter body, she is a fast car if there are less passengers.
  2. For visual purpose, interior light will automatically switch on for a moment when you enter the car or once you stop the engine.
  3. There will beeping reminder when you didnt put on your seat belt or your front light is off.
  4. She is like a mobile cupboard with a lotta drawer!
  5. Her Speed metre and fuel indicator are located in the middle of the front dashboard instead of the driver side enable better concerntration on the road.
  6. I heard that her elder sister Yaris Sedan is more spacious but I havnt try out yet!
  7. Last but not least... she never fails me for this 63days being torture by me.

Thank you!!! Adios...

1 comment:

  1. jazz my dream car too just for the sake of the name cox i LOVE JAZZ!!!

    ReplyDelete