Sunday, May 27, 2007

Red Carpets Greetings

Last Friday 19may2007, I was waken up around 3.45am by evil7 to take his GF (Guardian Forces) from Dubai International Aiport. It was really hard waking up in the wees hours of the day, I wonder how I manage to stay awake like this for few years in Cyber Cafe.

This scene, remind me of 18sept2006, the 1st day me & evil7 touch down on this ground after gruesome 14 hours flight from Msia to tupai. Thanks to JIM for choosing Gulf Air as it's 30% cheaper than others airline, I was able to stopover in Bahrain AIRPORT & Oman AIRPORT!!! Not forget another trip back to Msia also GULF AIR also courtesy of JIM, this time took us 20hours and visit Jakarta AIRPORT!!!! FYI; is normally takes 8hours for direct flight for KL-Tupai flight!



On 18sept2006, we are really tired after 14hours of flight from Msia! We just hope we can get a HOT SHOWER & SLEEP!!! Guess wat! JIM send a Pakistani Driver who doesnt speak a word of English to pick us up! THis show us, how much the APPRECIATE US!

After an hour of travelling in the van driven by Speedstar Michael SueMakai of Pakistan, I almost vomit! Then it took the driver another 30minutes to call someone to open the apartment door for us. The guy, a malay safety officer just show us the living room and go back to sleep, IT was around 6am then. Me & Evil7 look at each other in disbelief!!! We are treated like trash! I never ask for RED CARPETS welcome but at least give us some basic necessity!

The same day 8am we went to work in the van driven by Suemakai but this time full of people. But my stomach was damn hungry, as 8am is 12pm in msia. I havnt has anything to eat yet! The whole day nobody cares if I have eaten anything or not! I was damn hungry! Because I was based on site, I cant travel out to eat .

I did ask 2 Msian Indian where to eat, but they say they are going home to eat as they have car and they left me at site. Then I ask a chinese Msian where he eat, he say he got meeting then he left me again. I can sense that they dont want me to join them, as I am a noobs there I didnt make a fuss out of this matters. Then I ask a Indian accountant for food and he become my best fren at site since that day. His name is Arafat, he real nice & naive guy or I said honest!

I really hated those guys, especially the 2 msian Indian but I've learn to forgive. I really wanted to revenge for the way they treated me but after some cooling down; I come to realise that if i revenge than I would be like them or even worst than them as they show they really "kurang ajar" thus bring shame to their parents. From that day onwards I decided to help those friends who just started out in Tupai because I dont want them to go through the same suffering I been through!

"To Err is Humane, To Forgive is Divine".

1 comment:

  1. hi, it tooks me days to week to read your blog achieve. Found your blog, 'accidentally' click on the comment's link in kenny's page... =p

    this blog reminds me for my first week in construction site after graduated fr uni..

    keep up the writing.. =)

    ReplyDelete