Sunday, July 1, 2007

290607

It has been like 3 or 4 years since I celebrate my birthday cause I am not those kinda people who like to be celebrated for something which I didnt achieve. They should be celebrating with my mum because it was my mother's greatest achivement for delivering Alan de Great aka Cruel Angel. Life has been good lately, mainly due to my parents constant prayers for me.
But it was so sweet of Ann, Nil, Jessie, Ray, Lil, Vincent & Evil7 to arrange and emergency party for me at the Jumeirah Open Beach as they only know my birthday in the afternoon on that day. First time also, I celebrate my birthday at the beach, I feel kinda Happy though.. I am a moderate person and doesnt really enjoy too much of attention... Just a few fren would be just nice. Family, friends, a cozy home: These things make you feel safe and secure. No matter what's going on with the outside world, if you know you have a haven you can retreat to, all's right with the world.
As the beach is kinda hot for the Summer, almost everyone is wet to their underwear! So, We decided to change location to A restaurant called French Connection... This is their Famous Hot Choco... CUte? But that day, I just dont felt like letting the wild side of me coming out, but I think that's ok after all... Last night I was drunk like ....

This is the Tiramisu Cake for CA, pretty? The words "SWEET" is suggested by Nil... kinda feel Gayish here... kekeke! Just joking, NIL is a real Macho guy... got the cornerning skills like Schumi & I hope to see him perform with his new Mitsubishi Nativa...

The eve of CA's Birthday he receive some Golden Eggs from a Swan... But it come with a PRICE for the first time since I return from Uk, I vomit like hell... taking alternately Budwiser, Corona, Red Wine & the most "KICK" a few shots (Water Pistol, Blow Jobs & Etc.) Really doesnt wanna experience this kinda of hangover again.

3 comments:

  1. totally agreed. birthday is supposed to celebrate the achievements of our parents, especially our mom. anyway, happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday !!
    so sorry cos forgot The Great's BIGday...

    hahaha.......


    liangmoichiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Big Deal! I achieve nothing that day... Wanna wish? Wish my mum!!! Kekeke
    Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete