Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Can you smell what is Cruel Angel cooking?

CA's meal must have PORK!!! Is a must to have Pork in a Muslim country to show that there is freedom of FOOD in this part of the world. I dont care what they say about those worms coming out when you pour some pepsi into the pork. Bloody helL! oud ancestor has been eating it ever since we know... Not all worms are bad worms, they might look ugly but they are part of NATURE>
Then, there are eggs... I cant really think of a day I gone past without having at least a big of eggs in my stomach. I guess eggs must be the most important or diversify food in the world. With the power of my wrist due to some intensive training during my teenage years, I was able to produce some out of this world kinda eggs blend...
OK! this fish dead but it still looks tasty. Hermm! Fish here are kinda fresssh. Put some bawang to make it more Wangi. I rarely has fish in Msia unless my mama feed me, same here! I always why people put so much hassle through eating there is so much bones in the fish!
This is the 1st time I slice or cut a pineapple... I thought it was easy but now I know how skillful my mum is. She is the best... It took me about 30minutes to produce this so called a eatable pIneapple..
From left clockwise:- Eggs + cucumber, Pork- thin bone, Fishi, potatos, suasages + beans + greens, & Chicken. None of the above is my creation :p I am just here to appreciate all of this.

Everyone seems to enjoy their meal, I am just happily snapping candid photo with k810i. Not really a bit different from w810i but I will tried that out during my Night Rumble soon.
This one is the "Liong sui" cool water from Shanghai... luk tau sa? luckily I got a good cook in ray & neil really cured my homesickness..

1 comment:

  1. wow... you never show ur cooking prowess during your form 6 time???

    ReplyDelete