Tuesday, July 17, 2007

4x4

There is a lotta 4x4 in tupai and usually there are 2 reason why people do that:- To Go off Roads to those Desert Safari and for safety purpose because Tupai driver are crazy they dont even care about others safety. I got my own reason, that's not to get stuck in the sand!!! hahaha!!!
This is my housemate, Nidal trying to pull his boat back home to show it off but it got stuck in the sand... hohoho!!! He thinks he v8 4.8litres engine Nissan Armada would be strong enough to pull that Big Boat over the sand... How wrong was he!

This is the best Dawn picture I took with my w810i, actually Nidal trying is locking his boat with a chain just to make sure noone drive it off. Rich guy!

This is my darling Honda Civic got stuck in the sand when she tried to reverse her car in ANGER. It was 11am in the HEAT of the Summer and it was like 50degree... & the 1st reaction must has been ShitT!!! Her housemate Ann, Ray & Vince insisted the car need to be pull out by a tractors so they go out to look for a tractor but as soon as the tractor arrive.... We notice that there are no HOOK in the front part of the CIVIC.

Luckily she read my blog... So damn Informative! To be honest, this time the tyres wasnt stuck that deep inside. it was just skin deep but largely due to her smartnest & calm nature she stop stepping on the paddle after the car cant move. See MyBlog did something good that day!
It seems the car is in Deep shit from Rear View, but be of no concern because car nowadays usually run on front wheel.... cause it more fuel efficeint & better control for normal person but of coz for a racing car, it would prefer to be run on back wheel or 4x4 just like the famous AE86 runs on back wheel.


I romantically dug some sand from the wheel in under the summer heat then 4 of us (me, Ray, vince & a cha) push the car from behind and with its 1.8 i-vtec engine there is no problem for this car to pull itself up. 0ut it Goes! I am glad that I learn a lot about cars from my brother & dad! I hardly talk about cars in Msia but now I am the expert among my groups of frens...

After 3times stuck in the SAnd, I was really considering getting a 4x4 after all car here is about 3x cheaper than Msia... vince just got his brand new Prado for 110k & Nil a new Mitsubishi Nativa for 75k... Fuel here is cheap & there is no Road text... hermm! But in terms of comfort Saloon car is definaly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment