Monday, March 16, 2009

Atlantis

I cannot possibly leave Dubai without ever setting foot in the famous ATLANTIS!Just like any other Tourist Center or I called it "Foreign Money Sucking Traps", they have a THEME and that is UNDERWATER CITY! So There are sotong and fishy everywhere, even on the ceilings.When everywhere people got sotong-ed, nobody gonna spend no money, so shops were technically empty. Everyone are just to see-see look-l00k!Even the walkway and corridors are S0000000000 "Crowded".... Do-byeeeee!What irk me most was that, they still wanna sell these trousers for 2000AED! More expensive than the cheapest Tag Huer Watch!I aint gonna spend a cent in this TRAP, UNDERWATER WORLD... I skipped it and go to those free show! LOL!The aquarium is so big, it can be seen everywhere... no need to pay also can see but of cause not that close up lol!Underwater vacuum cleaner... I believe this kinda job is not for the ordinary cleaner. Must be someone with diving license... Not an easy jobs vacuuming underwater...The biggest fish in the Tank is actually Sammy the whale shark. She is caught at the coast of UAE and put inside this Tank. Lotta activitist has actually demanded her release back to the wild and this is one of the reason I refuse to spend a single cent in Atlantis. Release Sammy or I boycott Atlantis...I didnt go into the famous water park because its very expensive AED400 per entry... wow wow! Anyway since THONG isnt allowed, no point I go inside to have "FUN"! This is the mouth of the famous Water Slide... THe world most vertical water slide and will bring you through the aquarium in the hotel... sounds interesting but too expensive...Atlantis...

No comments:

Post a Comment