Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunbathing

Had my 1st ever sunbath about a week ago... Went down to my apartment pool at 1pm. There were already few kwai lols & kwai pohs there. I have seen them laid there for whole day and I must try it out in order to know what they think.
I dont have any sunblock nor lotion or any kinda those stufffs because I dont think I'll do this again lol. I might not have any 1st hand experience but I have enough "observations" to know what to bring... 1 large towel, water, ipod, handphone & few reader digest.
When the last kwai poh left, I also follow suit lol… it was quite enjoyable 2hours. I slept, I read some books, talked on the phone and listen to radio… Not bad

Just that, the pool location sux… located on the 7floor surround by under construction high rise… I wonder how this Kwaisss can do it everyday…

Anyway, I gonna hit the beach next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment