Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Expensive Cheap Cars for Sale!

Subaru Impreza 1.5L,
2008 Model,Black Colour,
Gulf Specs All Wheel Drive (AWD),
42,000kms,
Automatic with option of manual shift,
Accident free,
Good condition -
Full Options (6 stack CD changer, 15” tyre wheel, Front head fog light)
Power windows, Electric mirrors, Central locking, A/C, No kid or pets have been in the car,
No smoker,
3 year 80,000km warranty,
Reg Jan 2008,
Insurance paid to Jan 10,
Price AED 40,000.00Lexus IS 300 2008,
pearl white color,
Premium Plus options ,
done 10,000 km,
4 months use
Accident Free
Full service history
Only 1 driver
Under Lexus Vehicle Warranty
Feature:6-spd multi-mode transmission w/paddle shifters, 228hp, 17" alloy wheels, ABS, Traction control & VSC Leather, 14 speaker Mark Levinson stereo w/ 6 disc in-dash changer + MP3, CHILLED seats, Front & rear sonar, Cruise control, Auto-rear sunshade, Keyless entry & start, etc... Looking for Dhs110,000
Both cars belongs to my fren and they are leaving Dubai, it aint any random Ads i copy & paste from car sales website. Middle East cars are cheaper and its even cheaper now... since everyone is leaving...
Car is the only things I never regret spending money in because SHE give me a LIFE in UAE...
Cheap car + Good Salary = Bargain!
Selling car during this time is 0ne good experience... I almost sold my car to a Pakistani, we reached the Road Transport Authority(RTA) office and only at that moment he said he wanna 4k discount because I mis inform him about the year production of my car. It was 2005 but I told him 2006!
I didnt lie to him, it was written 2006 on my insurances policies but 2005 on my car registration card. He know about it for a week but he choose to bargain with me at the last minutes... WTF! He tried to exhausted my all other options thus I have to sell my car to him.
But I aint gonna give in... I drove away & post my car on the website again...
A week later, I sold my car to a Hot Russian Blonde with a 4k discount. Selling car in UAE is all about SATISFACTION not MONEY! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. the white Lexus is soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah...
    its only 4mths old...

    it even got A/c blowing out from the seats just to make sure your sweat dont wet your ass...

    ReplyDelete