Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bowling...

Ever since my failed mission to bowl in Sandakan Bowling center more than a month ago. I beria-ia wanna see what will my score be after more than 10years never bowl. Never a pro but bowling has been the things to do at Friday after school hours.

Constant reminding me about the failed mission was the RM4.80 (RM4 + 10% Tax + 10% service charge) The-Tarik I had at the Sandakan Bowling Centre. The most expensive Teh-tarik in the whole Sandakan?

The teh-tarik was very expensive in sandakan standard but that don’t really matter. What make me more eager to bowl now was because that the centre was close for lane oiling purpose that day. Di……

How can a bowling centre which doesn’t have electronic scoring system charge so expensive for a cup of tea? They should have give us free tea as bowlers need to write down their score by hand...
So one fine evening... I cox my frens to bowl in Dubai. 1st time bowling in dubai too. 20dirham a game, free shoes & stocking 3dirham, sibei expensive. Not as big as KK bowling centre... I think there are about 15-20 lanes there. lol... The Lanes seems shorter too... But i think that was because I already grow up so things also look small now!

I use Ball9, when I was 55kg and now that I am 80kg, i choose ball13. More Power! My 1st bowl masuk longkong, the more I bowl, the more sai lei I become... After 5-6bowls, I found it not very fun throwing a ball straight line hoping it will hit 10pins. So, I start trying out the "Helicopter" Spins and my score improved, I even got 2strikes using Helicopter spins! LOL! Not bad at all... 1st game in more than 10years score 110points!

The Helicopter spins took toll on my finger nails. My finger nails peel off abit thus effected my perfomance for the 2nd game...
Only score 80 in my 2nd game...

No comments:

Post a Comment