Saturday, April 14, 2007

629.9km

  1. 8pm pick up Wah chai, Jenli & Denise with the intention to intro some lengchai & lenglui to them, from Diera city centre to lil's house for dinner. Denise is a fren's fren that I have nvr seen be4. Is a surprise that she is also from SDK and study F6 in SSSS but previously in st.Michael but has been working in spore for the past few years. Is a Small Small Small World.
  2. 9pm pick up Sting & Elaine from dragon mart... and let Wah chai spend them dinner there.. kekeke!!! SunTour Restaurant- most of the waiter & waitress are indian or other races and when they deliver the dishes to you, they will try to pronounce the dishes name in chinese and usually i cant understand a chinese words they said.
  3. 11pm take Wah chai, Sting & denise to Pinoy pub in President Hotel to meet up with all those fellows in Lil's house... and I give them an unintentional TUpai tour in my lost car..
  4. 12pm reach the pinoy pub- I got very poor sense of direction, i use to have to find my car in parking zone for hours. After 1 1/2 hour of searching I gave up and decided to return home, as I was strolling around to find my way back... I FOUND the pub..!!! AMAZING!
  5. We drank till 3pm and I have to send Wah chai back 2 his hotel and took de 3 gals home. ( 2/3 gals are drunk, one can hardly walk & one keep vomiting making the car SMELL!)
  6. I reach home about 4am to bath and sleep on the carpet of Chad's room as Sting & Denise sleep in my room. ( They compliment my room like hotel... KEKEKE!!! if not i would have kick them out :P)
  7. 8am the next day, WE go to Oman to get our visa stamp. Raymond and Elaine first time to Oman and quite amaze with the rocky mountain scenery.
  8. 2pm back from Oman and have lunch at Hatta... I think is Hatta Fort Hotel!! 3 pieces of small udang & a beef my palm size cost me AED 70!!! Maybe my palm size has been growing since I reach TUpai???
  9. 5pm reach FUjiera to watch some bull fight. We make a lot of wrong turnsss.. result in the 3 hours travel. Those bullss really x3 big... & they bull shit everywhere.
  10. 6pm back 2 mirdif to take lil, since she said me & 7 wanna "PIt" her adi.. as we know lotta leng lui now.. but we ll never do that. :P
  11. 8pm reach chinese restaurant in the creek and all those steam boat dish seems tasteless for me. But the our American lady fren keep saying is good.. well maybe My senses has died of tiredness.
  12. 10pm... ask Judy to drive me home instead! the most "F1" lady driver I know... scare me to hell!! Lil keeps screaming.. like hysteria.. even Rocky gal like lil also scare.. phew.. Maybe that day is Judy last night here as she is going back to HK for good and she wanna give us something that we will remember forever.. !!! She is really the lady "Shock_maker(Schumacher)". Judy is Khoo Eyen lookalike as Wah Chai said.. I think she is also damn rich like Eyen as she use to own a car in LOndon while studying in Imperial college and her house in "Pau Ma Dai" HK. I must said she must be more Rockier & Ramboier than Lil cause Judy dare to travel to Mesir, Turki & GReece alone.. ( here is her latest.. trip COMBODIA NEXT MONDAY with her SISTER- so CHin Ji KIng.. i heard u also going there.. HEHEHE!!)

I was totally exhausted of all those driving largely bcoz of the late night before the trip.... Luckily there are 3 others vehicle for company!!! I was suppose to send denise & sting back to sharjah & trader hotel but I give up after the dinner and ask for Raymond help... the next morning I read my car mileage is 629.9km for a day..

It was a eventful & meaningful day & night.. but the most memorable will still be Judy F1 handling of my Yaris!!
  • Just like schumi, she swing to the left & right to make sure no one can overtake her.
  • Just like schumi, she make emergency brake to take sharp corner.
  • Just like schumi, she go full throttle from the greeeeen light.
  • Just like schumi, she got no fear.
  • Just like schumi, she is rich.
  • Just like schumi, she has been to most country.
  • Just like schumi, she makes my blood pump faster.
  • Just like schumi, I gonna miss her..

3 comments:

  1. Any sane person will scream if ...

    1) the driver unconsciously steer the car to the left when she wanna change lane to the right + her head turn over shoulder to see car behind?? Scream!!

    2) the driver move right to change lane when there is clearly no opportunity to do so... still with her head turn over shoulder to see car behind ...(the car is not reversing ??) and didn't realise that the right lane car in front is stopping ....scream!!

    LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she do bcoz she will know we will remember her forever.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously my double??? my goodness... they told me there is my double in Penang... now I have another double in HK... I really do wonder....

    ReplyDelete