Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Border

It took us 2 hours with the speed of 120km/h to reach this check point... this is the exit point to Oman froom UAE and there are actually few other check point but this is the nearest to Tupai. This view remind me of Rambo3 & Babel... is so similar to Afganishtan Landscape...

Interesting stuff... milk & etc in border crossing!! I guess Milk Powder Saleswoman... eriNaruto aka eHoney can find a job here.

This is the place where your vehicle is being check by the Oman IMMIGRESEN to make sure you dont bring any Funny stuff inside. Lucky that day... I didnt bring along my Playboy magazine... although it was hard to leave them behind but I have to do it :(


This is the place we got our passport stamp for entering Oman... nothing special actually... There goes Raymong & Elaine.. Hand in hand. Lotta gals gonna cry seeing this pic... but CA only tell the "Truth"

This is one of the magnificient view of the Rocky Mountain side of Oman.

Crew of the day.
from Left:
Fei, Pak Liong Kam, Ann, Jace, Dennise, Judy f1, Elaine, Raymond, 7 & Katie
me & vincent not in the pic..

No comments:

Post a Comment