Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why James Bond must be white!

Tomorrow I am going to Oman for holiday again; it brings back my “Urge” to tell the world why James Bond has to be white. I still remember my friend a WHITE British citizen bought us four Asian to Oman without having to stamp our passport. He can simply tell those immigration officers some story and get past the border without much hassle. I was worried that we might end up in "no man land" and deported back to China.

As we spend the night camping at the beautiful rocky Oman mountain, his Land Rover battery died off as we use too much energy for the electric shower, projector TV and etc. It was around 9pm at night and he shows no worries and plan to walk to a nearby road to ask for help the next morning. As his 4x4 is an auto car and the terrain is almost impossible to walk, I was worried as no one would help us cause I have few experiences asking for direction and getting a cold shoulders.

The next morning, he coolly packs everything up and walks 15min to the nearest camper site and asks for help. There come a group of Indian in two 4x4 happily thinking they are going to help a bunch of white people.

Beside that trip, there are few other incidents which tell me White people are the upper class citizen.
  • You will get a big smilling face from the owner of any shops if you go with a white person. Even in chinese restaurant, those chinese waitress would give the same expression. The few question they will ask when you order your dishes are; can your fren (the white fellow) dap spicy food, does he likes it and etc".
  • If the whites are caught driving without a license here, the police wont lock him up.
  • when White people go into night club, pub or etc. no need to pay cover charge.
  • When the Arab see the white people, they will greet them.. when they see us "bloody asian", they will simply ignore us.
  • If the whites tell those Arab, jumping down from 10th floor wont kill you. Those Arab would have jump.

So dont expect Chow Yun-FAT, Jess Li or Jackiss Chan to be the next James Bond in the next 100years time. I believe what I am doing now is for the sack of our next generation - building a good reputatio (sounds so heroic) , as the whites did by conquering the whole world.. They still do, in our MIND!!!

But I really has to thank Tun Dr Madir, ask he build the Two Big Jagung, bring F1 to Msia and many other big deeds than makes everyone thinks that Msia is a Good country. A lot of people ask me why I came here to work as Msia is a good country... I WAS VERY PROUD INSIDE but held my nerve and said is because I am young and wanna explore the world as I can always go back Msia later.

Kesimpulanny.... We Chinese Msian are in better ground that those pinoy, ah cha, tan&tan and chinaman.. TQ Madir although I think you are "more cruel" than Cruel Angel.

2 comments:

  1. you are right...
    colonization doesn't seems to end eventhough we were declared independence about half a century ago cox the mindset imperialism still works and it's the most difficult to get rid off. the White treatment is happening here in our lovely country as well mind you. i guess we just have to look back into ourselves and i dunno you guys out there.... but i did find sometime the colonization still lingers in my head too!
    anyway, realizing it i guess is better than denying it. next? work it out!

    ReplyDelete