Monday, April 2, 2007

The Richest Horse Race in The World (The Real Story)

The richest day’s racing in the world takes place at Nad Al Sheba on Saturday March 31st, 2007. The evening features the US$6 million Dubai World Cup, the world's richest horse race, supported by the US$5 million Dubai Duty Free and US$5 million Dubai Sheema Classic, the two most valuable turf races in the world. The other Group 1 race is the US$2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen, which carries the same value as the Group 2 UAE Derby. The Group 2 Godolphin Mile is worth US$1 million, while the meeting begins with the US$250,00 Dubai Kahayla Classic, a Group 1 race for Purebred Arabians.

This is the air view for the racing tracks... Magnificent View "Turning sand into gold"
This entrance No.3 where I park my car but our entrance is No.7 as Chad (7) likes Seven. I am not sure how many entrance are there but I think it should be around 8??? My camera might be on those gents & lady on those far sight but my eyes is on the pretty gal in de photo.
Security was tight as I felt like passing the airport check point. I was a bit nervous to be body check by those "Ham Sap" Arab guy in white but Fei is so steady, maybe because she is so use to flying..
This is my ticket which cost me AED175 with the code bar as the new tech for ticketing. Would not even dare to think going there if I was working in motherland. I met a Brits colleauge and he thought I am working part time there as I only wear t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.... Horse racing is a tradisional event for Brits so they do dres up (I mean lesssss for the women!!)
This Radio head phone is given free for us to listen to live commentary of the race as well as interview etc.. but is useless after that day because you cant tune it nor change batteries..
Tupai is alcohol free?? Think again... is free flowing beer.. drink till you drop... Stella is very smooth.. Try it!!

A make shift tent for everyone to enjoy the day.... Well!! although is make shift but is not our typical cheap malay wedding tent.
Actually, there are also other interesting stall like Radio station, TV station from all over the world, Land Rover Show Room and lot of other things as well but Nah!!! those dont really catch my interest.. I use AED100 to buy two raffle tickets to win a Land Rover but it seems hopeless now :(
This what caught my interest!!! Women... Women... Women.... Preetty woman walking down de street.. my saliva is dropping already, so embarrassing... Excuse me!!!
This is the Grand Dining place.. not as grand as those women though!!
This is what we call people mountain people sea.. According to the radio is estimated 80k people turn up that day!!
As a construction QS I wonder what is the purpose of those roof with a lot of holes in it?? Is definitely more costlier than a normal roof but dont seems to serve the purpose.
Japanese News Team, the reporter covering her head with some paper is gorgeous!!
No idea where this news team from but the presenter is Phew!!!! Body of a devil!!

Sexy looking Arab Girls... Maybe Cleoprata looks like this??

Innocent and sweet... is white but cant seems to be through!!
Elegant and can see ......
Another photo of her with her not as elegant friend but her friend peacock feather helps her to fly a bit!!

Tupai is Hot?? No it isnt hot.. This Lady is HOT!



On a Grand Event like this, Man also wear skirt... but I think this guy is definitely Braveheart's great grand child.

This woman is really gorgeous, her "N" can be visible from de side... But i scare kena smack! so take some distance photo only :(

The BIG Q in everyone mind now must be "WHERE IS THE HORSE??, isnt this a horse race event?"

Yupe! Only this Prancing Horse that caught my attention.. Her name is Horsari!! See her muscle!





Neh! I did get a glimpse of the horse.. this is the best picture i caught.. or I intended to take..! Michale Owen was there too but I am never his fans.. I guesss my $$$ well spend cause I now into UP society adi!!! Is UP not IN nor RUGGED anymore... UPPER CLASS!!!

1 comment:

  1. tat's really an eye opener. i only been to a horse race in Cheltenham 2 years ago and it's nothing compared to the one u'd been in Do Buy. Of course I am not talking about the horses but the BABES!

    ReplyDelete