Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Night Be4 0man

It was my responsibility as a brother to bring my Bro's superior for happy hours. Wah Chai is my 21yrs frens... I know him since standard 1 and now he is my brother superior in SilverLake. Well!!! actually I am the one who BEG him to take my brother under his wings. So, to repay his good deeds... I intro some lui to him and bring him to some club... Lil's favourite "President Hotel!"

The nite started rather late as it took me 1.5 hours to find that place, it was 12am when i reach there. Usually, we just need to address us as "Kebayan" to enter any fillipino pub free but that night was rather full so we have to pad AED25 for each person except Galss... I thought "Woman" are fighting for equal rights???

A fren of my named xxxxx is famous for his " extreme cost consiousness (ECC)"! He refuse to pay... so he and his Recently Courted Stewardess GF stay outside... Wonder how can that gal tahan his ECC... But at last after much presuasion he did join us... I got many ECC fren but this one is the Extremist... something like Osama of ECC or more precisely Nordin of ECC as he is from Msia... (Cina Kuih yo Senior la)... so damn "Sia Sui" lucky I am not from UM!

As usual pub vocalist are nothing compare to real artist but who cares? If you cant sing then wear less cloth... If you cant dance then "push higher up"... If you cant do both then "interect" more with the audience. I dare not to say I can sing better than them ( might end up like Simon if I do) but I could sense that they are just screaming.

Althought their singing cant be consider good but their dance are quite sexy and their are some french kissing between 2 female vocalist...

After 2 hours of solid drinking... this is the end result. Most of our fren has left but I cant left because there are 2 drunkiee in following my car... The one lying down could hardly walk & the one covering her face is going to give me some present later...

The next morning....

A love present from .............

No comments:

Post a Comment