Friday, April 20, 2007

The Way to Fujairah

This market is at the border of Oman & UAE... similar things we have in Thai's border... except there are no kok kok here.. Guess how much our American Fren's bought a Mango?? 5Dirhams... I dont blame them as I also see her as the biggest Water fish from America I ever met. But Dont play play... she is no ordinary Woman.. see her tattoo is just one of seven she got! her biggest one is at her back! Her 1st one is at the age of 17! She doesnt has a degree but she is now the planner engineer for the biggest construction company in Tupai... A secretary turn site supervisor turn Planning Engineeeeeer!
You dont get this in Msia -->Camel Crossing!

I stop my car to take this picture of DOnkeeee.... shy animal doesnt seems to wanna make fren with me... Maybe it's a male, if it's a she I definately could have tackle her!

This looks like the Male Production Organ of the desert... no wonder so many mountains seems like pregnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment