Sunday, December 7, 2008

7stars Breakfast

I know during recession time, I am not suppose to spend too much on luxuries but I cant left d0bye without ever entering Burj al Arab. The sceneries and the building dont excite me anymore because it has been over used but the price of breakfast do! Anyway... a man gotta do wat a man gotta do!I have seen this lobby countless time through my frens fotos, internet and media but untill I witnessed it myself, I felt like I am in a space ship. It loooks more futuristic than the control centre of *starterk*. No local features at all. The lobby is full of oversized columns, mulitcolor finishes (some might mistaken they got lost in disneyland), mega size fountains and two salt water fish aquariums. There are very expensive restaurants with famous chefs but I prefer the cheapest of them all, The breakfast buffet. Enterance to The Jun Sui look like some time wrap from the *Stargate* movie. Those jingle little stars on the walls might looks cute but definately not a comfortable place to have breakfast. I felt like eating breakfast inside a disco.
The toilet looked like the control room of the alien's spaceship...Foods were actually not bad with lotta variety. I couldnt even finish tasting all type of food even though I took only a small portion of it. There were western, chinese, japanese, korean, indonesia & thai but no Malaysian. Unlike most indian restaurant in d0bye which sell varieties of food but cooked by the same indian chefs, burj al arab really employ chefs from their respective nationality to make the food.The first thing that come to my mind when I saw this MADE IN CHINA Noodles, MELANIE? They say is 7stars but there is only 5stars, so where is the other 2stars? As to my limited knowledge, there isnt any grading up to 7stars. So siapa so pandai go tambah dua biji?The highlight of my breakfast & tour of Burj al Arab was this LEAKING, If not for this LEAKING... the whole breakfast doesnt worth mentioning inside my blog!d0bye only rain few days a year and I guess less than 99.99% of its visitor can witness this *beautiful scenery*, I am one of the few lucky one.

If a 7stars hotel have defects that are usually found in low cost housing, so how great a man he still will have some weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment