Sunday, December 28, 2008

China restaurant in d0bye

There are lotta china restaurant in d0bye, although their dishes are similar to msia Chinese food but their style is quite different, that’s why I still miss mama food.

Msia Chinese food kinda mixed up with Indian and malay stuffs so only in d0bye did I really gotta chance to taste some true china food.

Lotta people are surprise that there are pork in d0bye, in fact pork is sell legally in a different section of supermarket and its perfectly legal to serve pork in 5stars hotel.

But most small china restaurant do sell *chu yok* illegally, its not written on the menu thus you gotta ask by words. LOL! Sounds like buying drugs but that feeling of consuming illegal substances that make it taste even better. Oh-Yeah!

Ham-Chu-Sau was one of my favourite dishes… goodanee
Sui-yu soup also good le… hermmm

I am sure there are lot more illegal substances out there waiting for me to explore.

Brilliant!
Dunno why most china & Hk restaurants in d0bye usually have a room with karaoke set. I have never sung there and have no intention to do so but I think there must be on demand.

I was taught by a China-fren that, we shall never call those women waitress *Siau-Je* (miss) because Siau-Je is reserve for those Women who are in the *Service* industry that has made china famous world wide.

We are suppose to call those waitress *Fu-Wo-Ren* (Servant)! Sounds a bit too long for me LOL!

Different world, different calling lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment