Thursday, December 4, 2008

Burning M0ney in Abu Dapi

2Dec08, 12 adulst + 3 childrens gather at the Ibn Batutta Mall, d0bye to start a journey to witness The World Biggest Fireworks show... In Short, the most money burn in 45minutes. The mall is actually split into six main courts: China, India, Persia, Egypt, Tunisia & Andalusia. Stuffs sell in those courts are not from those particular place, only the interior & exterior design of those courts that resembles those places.
Ibn battuta as I learn from Sejarah was the *greatest* traveller of his time but I was shock at the time of my visit there was also exhibition of *Zheng He* expedition. I wonder why until I read that ZHeng He Also same religion as Ibn, that's why!
Taiko8 ordered a Orange-Chicken Rice, which tasted so-so WEIRD. IT was my mistake not to advice him in advance as I was busy snapping fotos around the mall.
I have been to this Mall numerous time but it was the 1st time I had my E450 with me. I dislike this mall the most because of it single floor design which a maration runner can partically train here. Nevertheless, as all Dubai's Mall... its interior as impressive.
This elephant clock is the landmark of the mall. The most outstanding features in the whole mall. Idiots would have thought that it was some kinda monsters outta ultraman cartoons but in actual it was was a medieval Muslim invention. Understandable la, everything in middle east is all about *the religion we dont speak about*!
We left the mall to Abu Dapi about 3pm and reach AD 1.5hours later and it took us another 1.5hours to find our VVVVIP fren! Not his fault, partly GPS fault, partly the heavy traffic fault! But The VVVVVIP fren took us to this super nice Vietnamese Restaurant. Yumeeee!
0ne of our mission was to take photos of Taiko8 in happy mood to show his mum, that include good food & Sexy babes. I had the duck soup noodles... Yumee... I even habiskan all the soup le! After dinner, we all rushed out to the corniche to see the 830pm biggest fireworks in the world.
There were many interesting side shows, like this! National Day is the only day I witness locals entertaining expats by doing dangerous stunts. Sitting at the back of the car with the speed of 100kmh. That was impressive!
What even more impressive were those vehicles tinted with their Kings faces... I never seen that in Msia! Their patriotism was impressive but their driving skills were much more impressive. How could they see when all the car mirror are tinted with photos of their kings? Maybe, just maybe their kings eyes helped them to see the roads?
They really loves their country and their kings... I have never felt that way about my country. Why? I love my country but I will never do those stunts and tint my car with Najib 0r Badawi.
Most of the best place to watch the fireworks has been taken up, places leftwere either cover by trees or people. So I gave up taking photos and left that task to Samuel!
Impressive but D0bye's fireworks was much more impressive! No wonder Abo dapi dunno wana let d0bye take all the fung-tao adi. So is apo-dapi waiting to see d0bye mati? *big tree attarcts wind*

No comments:

Post a Comment