Monday, December 22, 2008

D0bye Pyramid

The 750dirhams shopping vouchers I won from being the top horseman in my company lead me to this shopping mall.
WAFI Mall… It’s actually located just a stone throw away from my office but I never thought of shopping there because all stuffs there are BRANDED!

Wanna buy phone: they only sell VERTU, one phone 10-20k
Wanna buy shoes; they only sell Gucci, Prada and some italian name I have never seen before.
Even those salesperson dress up more smartly than our Msian CEO!

The 750vouchers is just gonna make me spend much more than I supposed to!

This WAFI mall is like teasing me…
Why go to Egypt when you can see a brand new Pyramid, Obelisks and Mural!
Why go to see those degenerated, robbed, eroded and smelly ancient stuffs in Egypt, if you can see brand new stuffs for free!



1 comment: