Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beijing 1.0 -Air China-

For me, the most important gear for travel is the shoes because you will be walking distance with it. Cloths, you can buy on the spot but you can never ever get good shoes because shoes need time to be nurture to be one with its wearer.

My best shoes is no other than my Yonex, I have been wearing it on badminton court for 2years and it has tears near the small toes side on both shoes but I sew it back. Yes! I did it myself because commercial tailor would charge me RM12 for one shoe and it doesn’t sounds fair to me.
We bought our an 8Days 7nights tour packages at RM2300 that was awesomely cheap. In my 30years life, I have learn that good things don’t come cheap and cheap things dont come good. Air China, China no.1 budget airline was as BAD as it can get. I don't expect personal entertainment system but I was expecting delays but not what await us.

As we were about to take off, the plane Air-conditioning and lighting gone out.

Woot… it happen twice and the plane has to be jump started with help from external battery. Lil’s told me, if it happen the 3rd time, we gonna walk out of the plane. The 3rd times never happen… not sure to put it as lucky or unlucky.

When the plane electrical system died off, there was no ventilation nor light and its hot. I have took a lotta plane but this is the worst I have ever came across.
The 6hours flight to Beijing was nothing special but the landing was the worst! The plane swing to leftsss and rightsss when it tried to land, maybe due to the strong wind (I am not sure) but that was scary.

The most unforgettable landing and take off I experienced in my life , I thought it would have been my last journey. The Journey back to my ancestors' land!
Beijing international airport was awesome, very similar to KLIA in terms of colour. My story about Air china didn’t stop there; two of my travel group’s member has their bags open… theft???
I know before hand that China trip wont be easy but I survived to tell the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment