Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beijing 8.1 -Foot Massage-

The National Olympic Games Energy Experience Center. Wow! Finally there is a place for sports. At the entrance of this center, I saw 10-20 athletes jogging. I thought this must be the real, something that's good and official.
The warm herbs water for leg washing was perfect to ease the freezing temperature outside. Goodanee! Then came the trainee "Chinese doctors' to help us massage our feet.

Then did I realize that this was a Con-shop as well. The tactics they used was the worst I had experienced. The kid who massaged my foot try to force me to buy an oilmen for RMB200. I insist of not taking it! Of all the china con-shops I went to, this was my most pissed off.experience. Unlike others con-shops, I could just walked away but not this one because he was holding my foot.
Although, his massage skills was the worst but I learn few things about foot massages. Foot massage can be done at home by putting marbles into water and steps on it.
China is promoting Tibet and market Tibetan's product. Tibetan doctor consult patient my looking at their palm.
This center totally destroy any hope of me believing in anything true / real coming out from China-Tour! If that boy whom massaged my leg was truly a Chinese trainee doctor, I am sure China will have no future!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment