Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beijing 7.0 -Staying Alive-

The 7th day or should I called it 6th day. In the tour-schedule it was the 7th day, if taking into consideration the 3hours (9pm to 12am) we spend at KLIA was part of the tour, then its the 7th day and if not .... THE SIXTH DAY!
6th or 7th I didn't care because Mrs.lai got too sick to go.... 5straight days of (7am to 8pm) of torturing tour. I would have fallen sick too, if I had continue for the 6days. That day, we were suppose to go to Tianjin which of cause has nothing much to see in the winter, further more weather forecaster a level 6 wind thus I prefer to stay in the hotel!

So Pekam came to visit us, not bad he bought us some souvenir for our wedding.
Thanks Pekam! nice cup...

The rest was worth every cent cause, our tour-bus top was blown off and tour-mates said there was nothing to see at tianjin as most shops has been closed due to lack of tourist in winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment