Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beijing 3.3 -Bao Fu Ling-

I had a bad headache due to the freezing strong wind in Great Wall but Mrs.Lai insisted that it because I visited the TOMB! Anyway, a visit to Bao Fu Ling was the prefect remedy for the pain. Bao Fu Ling is a famous cream with multiple healing power, sound very Magic to me .

BFL has been in the market for more than 20years and there are fakes Bao Fu Ling! When there are imitation of the real thing in market that's mean the Real thing is good.

The "tester plasters" was perfect for my headache, from kungfu movies I learn where to stick the plaster to cure headache. There were strong scenes of mint in the plasters.

The Highlight of this show was the red hot iron chain touching scenes. 0nce the *sifu cum lecturer cum scientist cum salesman* touch his hand with it, there were burn marks all over his palm and we can clearly see pain in his expression.

Despite in great pain, he still took a few minutes effort to show the audience his burned palm. After that he quickly applied Bao Fu Ling, after 10minutes the wounds were healed without scares. Amazing!
*That Sh0w* itself is worth RM300, I bought one BFL for RMB300. This kinda cream is good but not everyone need it. Most who bought it will not even use it. The cream can last for 5years if kept in cold condition.

I bought a bracelet of Bian-Stone (China Aqua Titanium) !
I do believe this kinda of things (Bian-stone/aqua-titanium) do helps in the initial stage of wearings but not in long terms.

1 comment: