Saturday, September 13, 2008

Making New Fren during Mid Autumn

Last Friday night was my first 2008 mid autumn festival and dinner organize by James an office boy turn super rich businessman.

He booked a room with two tables in Spring Bamboo, a Chinese restaurant. It was a perfect time to meet up with friends as I have lost touch with few of them recently.

The dinner was suppose to start at 7am but James was no where to be seen but we were very hungry so Neil order some cold dishes for us. He ordered 5starter which was very China-like dishes; nevertheless we were so hungry we finished most of it.

So a lotta people came, some we also dunno who as we thought that James the young entrepreneur most have a lotta guest, I guessed! Within the 2 tables there were few unfamiliar faces.

When James arrived at 7.45pm, that's 45minutes late, his reason was that he just got his 4x4 Audi and not familiar with the road. We continue with the main dishes which were so delicious I felt like eating again now!

I was sited facing the door, so I see on of James "guest" went out of the room and start looking at the open area and other room fanatically.

I wonder why?

So I asked James, is that your fren?

James said "No, I thought your fren!"

Wakakakaka… That fellow must had gone into the wrong group.

Wakakakaka… Hhoohohohoho

To be fair, he wasn’t those who intended to cheat eat! Hahahaha

He did pay for the dinner as we divided it among 17 of us but he did earn a slice of mooncake which Ray's GF brought from HK! The mooncake wasn’t costed LOL!

I would say it was all James fault, if he didn’t came late; we wouldn’t have thought Ken was his fren.

Well at least we know a NEW fren now… wakakakaka! A really memorable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment