Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pokrara I'm here

Using this iPod touch to write is not easy but thanks to this free gadget from my company I'm able to online from this remote area

Yesterday and today are amazing

I reach katmandu 3pm local time.

Check into himalayan hotel which in no time we were taken to tour katmandu

We visited all those thousands years old temples and tourist spot Tamil

Nepal is the poorest place I've visited but they are blessed with a very rich culture and landscape

The people here are friendly and I took a lot of their smilling pix

Things are cheap too compare to Dubai, 5 of us take a good dinner only cost us 100 dirhams.

Oh yeah... I'm getting good with this iPod touch typing, I might not need a laptop anymore. Wakakakakaka!

Back to my story....

We took 2 taxi back to our hotel from Tamil lillian scream like nobody business but the driver don't give a damn. This taxi is worst than the one we took in Istanbul.

All the taxis are small like our kancil and their roads are no better than what we have on Sabah interior. There are even cows bike Moro people dogs goats elephant but there is no road line and only one traffic light in the whole city of 2.2 mil

Today we stop over in the mid of 6 hours journey to pokara for white water rafting.

Long story short talk.

We all fall into the water bcos the boat turtle turned.

For around 10sec I was under the water current and i drank lotta water

it was a scary becoz all my swimming skills can't win against the current

Phew! I'm lucky that I'm still able to blog now.


experience of my life

Our captain is a rafter with 10years experiences and this was his first turtle turn of 2008. With 3girls in our raft, it was not wish for him to take us towards a strong current.

Things can go really bad if there wasn't another raft with us. I was rescue by the other group as I drift very far when I was push by the underwater current. I thought I was the only one that fall into the water but after emerge from the water I cougars locate my raft so I know the whole crew must have drop into the water.

DIY is not going to be a good idea at that time bcos it my first rafting as well as falling into water experience.

Not a pleasant experience but definately a good one as we only lost a pair of selipar and two bottle of mineral water.

Tomorrow gonna wake up 4pm to see the Himalayan then trecking for 8hour. It won't be popular with the girls again

No comments:

Post a Comment