Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nepal 6.1 -SUNRISE?-

I woke up 5pm hoping to see the sunrise of Himalaya; it was my last chance as I'm leaving Nepal that afternoon.

Last night rained a bit, there shouldn’t be much cloud but I was disappointed to see that the mist was so thick, I can’t hardly see 5m in front of me.

I was very disappointed but I still hope when the sun fully rise, it will heat those clouds and mists away. Adding salt to my wound was that a morning before we arrive, the sky was clear and we missed that. The same things happen in Sarangkot two days earlier. It seems that Himalaya isn’t meant for me to see.

The wasnt a single snow peak visible that morning, the only thing I saw was this !!! Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Dissapointed le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I go snapping spree again, to finish off all those pix memory i left fot Himalaya.

This time i went to snap dead flower, to express my frustration. N0 hope! But still hoping after packing and breakfast, just give me a glimpse le!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Cloud Cloud Cloud! See nothing le! NOTHING at all! Aiy0! VErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry dissapointed Laaaaaaaa!

The salesman is here again le, I dun wanna see him... I wanna the the Mountain!!!!!


Our journey down was no less exicting than the journey up! Even more sai lei with super thick mist!

Army TANK? no la... just a pipe!

Reached the airport around 9.30am... So Saaaaaaaaaad..
Holiday Finish...
Money Finish...
Himalaya no see...


No comments:

Post a Comment