Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dubai -8-

I received a call from an unknown number at 3pm today. I thought it was some bankers trying to sell me credit cards or such. It was actually Taiko-8!

He touched down and called me straight away. That is very touching!

Rich with experience "walk run warrior lands" he sure knows what to do in a foreign land. First thing he did in Dubai was buying a new Dubai simcard at the airport. Use that simcard to call his most loyal follower!

Accommodation provided for him isn’t up to Taiko8 satisfaction. 4person sharing 2double Decker bed inside a cabin located in a labour camp, it’s a tough life. Worst than the situation I faced when I first arrived in Dubai 2years and 0ne month ago with a Malaysia Company.

He sounds depressed and I can feel that he wanted to cry but holding back his tears as man of his status can bleed but not cry. Being “mai chu chai-ed” isn’t easy to take.

We both started our adventure with similar footing but his is much worst. If I manage to scrap out of it, I am sure he will do better than me.

Welcome to Dubai Taiko8!

1 comment:

  1. take it as your privilege to serve Taiko8.

    regards to him.

    ReplyDelete