Thursday, October 30, 2008

Egpyt 5.3 -Deir el-Bahri -

Our next destination the Deir el-Bahri, if not mistaken this place got something to do with Queen Harisu but dunno what. This place was sibei h0t... way hotter than valley of the kings. it was like MACRO-OVEN!

There still lotta tombs like cave along the journey but what more important there was a canteen at the front gate. Very thirsty la, especially after seeing some kwai lols drinking cold cokes! Beh tahan, so I went to buy coke as well, very expensive 15LE a can. That was "pai ming" Daylight Roberry but No choice, it was like druggee need cocains!

15LE for a can of coke! If they could sell a thousand can a day, they could make 15,000 LE a day. That's must be one of Egypt top business, Tourist Business. I am seriously considering selling softdrinks at the Gate of Sepilok.

Deir el-Bahri means The Northern Monastery is Temples + Tombs, including the temple for Queen Harisu (The Woman who wanna act like Man). In 1997, 58 tourists and 4 Egyptians were massacred here by militants, what has become to be known as The 'Luxor massacre'. This thing looked impressive but I have been seeing this kinda stuffs for the past 4days so I feel like overdosed already.

So I turned my attention towards The Tourist Spot's Tourists, as they offered more diversify views than a dead structure. Naked James Bond, looks like a bald Pierce Bosman to me. There wasnt a single trees within sight, so it was super hot. The girls even bought some really cheapluck scarft to cover their head on the spot. These were all outta desperation.

I have been preaching Power dont mix with comfort. This kinda tractor pulled trolley car really sux big time, choked the shit outta me. But there wasnt any other choice.

What else? My Initial Again lol "A"! Do I feel guilty? No :p

There were also lotta "Kind hearted Pharoahs" here but they were smart too, they only target kwai lol. Maybe also I didnt give him any sign for advancement.

"NO ENTRY, CLOSE FOR RESTORATION". There were few places within this complex that was not accessible but I didnt expect this aunty to think she was part of it. She looked very stresssssss, maybe not restorable already?

This korean girls must have thought this is really Queen Harisu Temple so a Lesbian Kiss in a Temple, Tombs and during Ramadan month. If s0ohai saw this, she would definately get very upset!

This BIG! How Big? This BIG! Very Big indeed! In fact I only visited less than 50% of this place because its big and I was overdosed with egyptian relics. Arrrrrrrrrrgh Sien ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment