Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sayonara

I attended a farewell party for two friends last friday, Ms Juicy Ching & Mr HamSap Len. I have lost count of farewell parties I attended so far in Dubai. There are lot of people I know, leaving Dubai. Most leavers said it will be for good but half of them came back. The reason being, after few months of Nasi Lemaks and Talking Cock, they found themselves underpaid and overwork. I also miss my home and my family but I know leaving Dubai isnt an option yet.

The similarity of all the leavers are either they are single or their spouses werent in Dubai.

Although, friends are closer here in Dubai than Malaysia but companionship still play a major roles in people staying. Because everyone families are tens thousands of miles apart, friends become an extended family in Dubai. That's why seeing friends leaving Dubai can be very depressing at time, as you feel like part of your family leaving.

I'm glad that Lian was here for me all this time.
Juicy Ching got de Grandest sending off so far, she drove a Lamborghini for 15minutes! That's super cool, in fact she is the only one I know who has stayed in the 7 stars hotel and partied inside a Limousine Hummer.

Partying inside a Limousine Hummer, Drive a Lamborghini and stayed at the 7stars hotel, that's super awesome and she did that in less than a year!

Sayonara to the Walking Voucher!

2 comments:

  1. yeah... you should be grateful for Lian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK, you have won a papyrus paper's painting from Egpyt for this comment!!
    Lian

    ReplyDelete