Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fei Chau Food

I got two new HOUSEMATE, they are from "Fei Chau". Both of them are taller and bigger than me but both of them are FEMALE and they are students! I thought we chinese eat really weird stuffs but their foods are really outta my dictionary. Cant imagine putting those stuff into my mouth.

I dunno what buah or vege is this things! ITs HUGE and full of mud, definately not local because there isnt any soil like this in UAE! Errrrk!

A closer l00ks, its like ubi kentang but is there such a huge ubi kentang?

This is really Nasi Lemak, full of lemak... piuk!

They eat grass too? That's why they are as fast as horsE?

I tell you ah, this banana is one foot long... damn long! Our kampung pisang only 3inchs... HOW TO FIGHT!!! Si bei panjang le!
The weirdost stufff should be a dried eels... they finished it before I hav chances to snap it. The head alone is about both of my palm size. Very Interesting housemate indeed!

2 comments:

  1. the dried eel is in the fridge box..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't practice dietetics in Fei Chou then :( funny foods..

    ReplyDelete