Monday, October 6, 2008

Dubai New Wonders


I gotta know a fren, who just came to Dubai from Msia and he is working for the Atlantis Hotel. Through him I can get a 50% discount on entrance fee to the theme park alone but that will cost more than Dhs400.

That's very expensive indeed, but I am eager to experience the water ride which they proclaim as the most vertical in the world and it will lead you through a water tank with sharks.

I have done a 7storey high water slide in wild wadi and that was super exciting, I am sure Atlantis will overtake Wild Wadi water slide as the most exciting.

If not for my holiday to Egypt I would properly spend my Eid there but for the pass two days Atlantis hotel runs out of water and rooms, simply because there are too many guest.

I’m glad that I didn’t spend my holidays in Atlantis as there were a big crowd there. It would have take anyone a day queue to get a ride in anything!

3 comments:

  1. ...any pics from ur latest hol, no??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh, ur Friends Fiends corner damn canggih, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. coming la! If you got my facebook account. I upload most of my pix there!

    the friends fiends are inside the blog new application!

    ReplyDelete