Thursday, October 30, 2008

Egpyt 5.0 -Muhammad 2 Ali-

That was one good sleeeeeeeep, Phew... my first sleep after 48hours and the hotel bed was superb comfortable. This was the court yard where I danced my shit out with the few pretty arab girls but in the morning it seems very calm.

I think most of our tour budget were spend on 5stars hotel but we hardly enjoyed the benefits here. We arrived 6pm last nite and now checkout at 9am. No time to really appreciate its facilities. We did spend 2nights in 5stars sofitel cairo but we also hardly had time to explore it as we spend most of time outside.

This bread toast was really classic but not very efficient lor. The breakfast here were all english breakfast, infact hotels that I stayed in only served english breakfast. So English speaking nationalities were the major mover of egypt economy? Breakfast in all hotels are the same, western foods. WHY? NOt fair laaa... I wanna eat Kon Lau Mee.

Headline: "Kidnapped Tourist Safe and Well in Libya-Sudan". Scary lrr... I was going to that place soon la. I got a bad habit, I like to read newsapaper although I prefer online news website now but in luxor I didnt have that with me. Well inform doesnt mean well prepare... The Adventure Starts!!!
We checked out 9am and waited for Mohammed to show himself up. Wait - wait -wait, still no sign of him. He took our train ticket "Luxor-Cairo" last night to change it to "Aswan-Cairo"! Did he disappear after we pissed him off by not buying perfume, not buying much water during free lunch and not air ballooning? Did he purposely kenakan we since we were super stingy?
Actually, muhd asked another tour guide to lead us without informing us earlier. Ali never seen us before neither have we seen ali before and muhd only let Ali know there are 8 of us! That's all! Luckily the driver who picked us up yesterday was with Ali, if not we wont have go with him, I wouldn’t have follow Ali blindly as we might be the next on CNN, BBC & RTM!
Really an irresponsible Muhd! 1st it was the Lansi S0ohai, 2nd it was the carefree Pub Singer and What will Ali be?

No comments:

Post a Comment