Friday, October 31, 2008

Egpyt 4.6 -Dance-

After The Magnificient Night Luxor Temple, the van dropped us back to our Hotel. Our Tomolo schedule only start at 9am so I got lotta time to relax and recharge from the 16hours train torture. Roy, Sam, San & Trev went out outside of the hotel to see2 look2 and have dinner but I decided not to hassle myself so I stayed in the hotel. This wasnt the first time I decided to stay in hotel rather than exploring the place, really lazy tourist! But what's the point of running oneself to ground just to been there and did that? I rather have a relax holidays after all I had enough of hassle during works, LOL!
This werewolf like being really shocked the shit outta me, I wasnt expecting something like this in the hotel lobby. As a firm believer of UFO, BigFoot and X-files creature I was must find out what was going on. So I follow this creature to the open courtyard of the hotel.
I stumbled upon a pack of cigarettes on the floor and the warning of smoking effects was even bigger than the brand name itself. Do this really makes people think three times before they light a cigarette. Few years ago, I saw a very strong anti-smoking poster in my alma mater. Its relayed smoking to male dysfunctional male organ, that would be a stronger message lorrr...

This was the courtyard of the hotel, there were some shows going on and that King Kong was part of the show. It was an old folks home, we should be the youngest customers there. I guess no young person wanna waste money in a 5stars hotel. 5stars hotel are for Senior Citizen, definately a Grand place to stay (Grandma & Grandpa) mah! No wonder I never met all those hot babes I saw in those tourist spots.
I had my dinner at the hotel open court yard while watching those dances. I wasn’t expecting something too hot or sexy since its Ramadan Month and Egypt is officially a Muslim country. Three of us ordered sausages sandwiches and fish & chips, the food suxxx but their alcoholic drinks were alright since it was imported.
There were numerous different dances from four men and four women groups, salsa, cha-cha, Egyptian, Arab and other multi dances. I think 8 of them danced none stop for 3-4hours.
What really caught my attention beside those pretty dancers was this turn-turn-turn not stop dance. I think I saw some poster about this kinda dance in Istanbul but not sure what's the dance name.
That lanky male dancer tur, turn and turn none stops for 30minutes. He had good balancing skills and staimina. Its looks boring from those Istanbul Poster but Live Entertainment Rockzzzz!!!

During the last dance, eight dancers started pulling people from the crowd to join them. Most of the diners there have retired from dancing so we were the dancers main targets. I was reluctant to join at first but couldn’t resist anymore the advancement from the beautiful female dancer. I Didn’t manage to snap a photo of us dancing because we all busy dancing.

An entertaining night indeed…

1 comment:

  1. v r doing the same with the ciggie here in malaysia...

    ReplyDelete