Friday, October 31, 2008

Egpyt 4.3 -Breakfast-

We were lucky to escape from being butchered in the Perfume House because we were very hungry and tired after 16 hours of train ride.

On our way to have our "4PM breakfast", Muhd tried to earn some extra bucks from us again. Promoting Hot Air Balloons to us! Can’t remember exactly how much it cost, but it’s around 100euro per person. I was slightly interested (maybe 23% interests) but when I was told I need to wake up at 4am! Sorry la, even if that's free I still need to consider but I was not going to pay for my own suffering. I have enough of 16hours train and I want to get as much rest as possible!

So muhd failed again to rip us off again, I thought he must be very pissed off with us now. I don’t buy the theory of shopping sphere in Egypt! In our group, Cherrie contribute most to Egypt economy, she never stops buying.
The 4pm Breakfast was actually quite good, in fact the best food I had in Egypt so far. Goodanee! Hunger must have played a major role in "Egypt Best Food So Far" awards! The rice was good, something in between nasi lemak and nasi biyani or maybe my tasting sense has been spoiled by the perfumes?

The restaurant we went to, was actually an Italian restaurant selling pizza and pasta but Muhd manage to come up with Egyptian food. My guess, this was either his shop or friends' shops use for the "Lunch is included but not drinks" for tourist restaurant.
As usual Lunch was "paid" by the tourguide but we have learnt a lot since Day 0ne. We only ordered three big bottles of soft drinks, to lower the impact to our pocket. Again! Muhd failed to rip us off again! He must be verrrrrrrrrry pissed off by now but he was still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment