Sunday, October 5, 2008

Handbag & The Egyptian lady

I found a handbag and sandwiches on top of the back of a Hyundai Coupe in my apartment car park. So without much thought, I took the handbag (which I think is an expensive one from the feel and looks of it) to Apartment 3304 which is that parking lot house number.

I pressed the bell, knocked the door but there wasn’t any answer so I took a look inside the handbag to see if they are any information of the owner.

Surprisingly, the handbag only contains make ups and a medical card. The medical do shows the pix of the owner, who is a pretty Egyptian lady but there isn’t any contact information.

There was also a Canon Ixus! The devil inside me urged me to search for the Edison & Gillian like Pixs which I "didn’t" LOL!

Without hand phone or contact, it seems the only option would be leaving those stuffs at the doors steps.

There are lotta people walking around thus it might never reach the owner's hand.

So, I took the stuffs down to reception areas to see if the owner has gone down to look for her handbag.

I saw a lady which resemble the photo in the medicard but much prettier in person looking very nervous and asking help from the security guard.

I returned the stuffs to her and she was very relieved.

3304 isn’t her apartment, just that her parking lot was next to 3304's parking lot and between 3304 and her parking lot there is a wall. She left her handbag on the 3304's car then gone to her car to take something, which is less than a metre away but divided by a wall.

I saw an unattended handbag and took it.

This is what Chinese day
T0H SAU!”

No comments:

Post a Comment