Wednesday, November 26, 2008

D0bye Crying

D0bye cried last night, d0bye cried loudly and tears flows like river. It was as if d0bye was crying for all her inhabitants that lost their jobs. The heaviest rain I have seen in d0bye so far but doesn’t matter if its rain heavy or not, it always flood in UAE because nothing here were build to resist the rain. Roofs always leak and there are no irrigation systems, to be fair they don’t need one, no point making something that will only be in use 3 out of 365 days a year.

When d0bye cries, my first worry is safety on the roads. Most drivers here don’t have the experience to drive in the rain and they tend to speed as usual. After spending two years of my life here, I myself have also speeded up. It’s not easy to do 60Kmh when I have been doing 120kmh regularly.

The timing of the thunderstorm really makes me wonder if it was a reminder of the hardship the world is facing from the Mass Sacking of employees in d0bye to Mumbai's Terrorist attack, the world seems to be coming from bad to worst since Mr.0bama won.

Her0 come in the time of crisis, is mr.0bama a hero or a villain?

Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment