Thursday, November 6, 2008

Egpyt 6.7 -Boat Ride-

This place was sunyi-sepi, not a single tourist beside us. that's stuff here were sibei cheap. traders even fight for our attention. 3Le for 2 big bottles of mineral water, that was like miracle for us. They must had a hard time selling stuffs here.

this remind me of my boat ride in nepal, still fell the fear but egypt water got the famous nile crocssss! boats found here were bigger, due to the richer egyptian and also the s1z3 of their people and tourists. F4t!

sam never charged his E450 for 5days because he got a battery holder which also come with a AA sized holder. looks like a good deal for me...

I always enjoy boat ride... dunno why? I kept touching the cool water with my hand, so so song ah!

Is this kinda of engine strings always broke? I have seen this be4 but cant recall where..

Always use some makeshift tali to pull lorrr

The ride was less than 15mins... h00ray we reached but where? nobody tell me wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment