Thursday, November 6, 2008

Egypt 7.0 -S0ohai Free H0tel-

Day 7- the driver & the ala-guide took us to this 4stars hotel. Free due s0ohai failure to provide us with sleeper train Cairo-Aswan but free stuffs are never good. There were actually more young kwai lor & kwai poh in this hotel than all we have stayed. A lotta young-young people...
The hotel was never a 4stars, if i were to rate it... I will give it -ve four stars. betul2 ciplak! The ala-tour guide (ala because just to accompany us and english 9-level) helped us to "Chick in" (so0hai's language for Check in) but he dun look abit like a guide.
This TV was Classic of the room... Wow! I felt like taking it home! Classic... Classic... I was lucky that my room was clean, some of my mates room hasnt been cleaned yet... still there were leftover from previous users. Aiksss... Even my clean room looks very aiksss, couldnt imagine their unclean rooms, Piuk!
The AC control is as old as me, if not older... more suitable to be keep inside a muzeum but amazingly its still working! I didnt have time to test out the AC, since I only bathed, repacked and went out to explore Cairo for one last time.
R.I.P. for my loyal Camel trousers, the wound was too big to be cured. It has serve my father well for 10years, he passed it down to me and It has protected me from dangers, pick pocket, cold and hot in 0man, turk3y, j0rdan, nepal & lastly egypt.
Rest Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment