Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Threat

Last friday wearing the scariest Dh15 Mask I could find in Dragon mart, I was hoping to "tipu" some sweats from some haloween party goers.
Knocking the door, I was greet by Mr.Pumpkin heads... scare de h3ll outta me! not only he/she wasnt going to give me sweats...
He/she even wanted something back from me, hand with such woundssss.... how can I resist paying?
I found myself outdresses... people were very serious about donning the most outstanding costume.
There was even a hamsap alienz molesting the massmelow man! Masmelow man was voted the best costume "just because" people pity him being molested.
I still walked awawy with a Prize... The Worst Costume lorr... People only remember the b3st or the w0rst lor! So I choose the later since there was less competition.
h4ppy h4l0w33n!

No comments:

Post a Comment