Thursday, November 6, 2008

Egpyt 6.12 -br0ken-

Philae Temple was cut into pieces, transported to a near by island and re-constructed. Numbers were set into each pieces like the above to make sure they dont make a mistake in reconstuction.

reconstructive stuffs arent good to see, it worst when this is a few thousands years olf temples. From far it still look cute but when I got nearer...

Even the crafting of the walls look like dipotong-potongkan... n0t good for viewing but a good engineering achivements...
Even the head of Horus's mummy, Isis also gone... It might be a slight damage but for archeologist this is a big lose.

They even almost cut Horus's kukujiao into 2, he might become impotent adi!

Research said, those who drank mummy's milk got higher IQ, no wonder Horus is smart lorrr.

I didnt craft this, anyway I didnt have this much time to craft it. This place was used as church by the Roman sometime ago.


I didnt craft this as well but I wish I did... this is Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment