Wednesday, November 19, 2008

h0w much?

Hiao was waiting for friends at crone plaza along the SZ road. It was 1pm in the afternoon but her fren hasn’t turn up yet. It was the main road of d0bye so there were lotta people and cars. A car stopped by her, an a-cha or arnab or maybe crossbreed, asked her "how much?"

Angie, Bella & Carl were having a drink in Dragon Mart, the famous china mart. Tw0 arnab in white table cloths dress asked Carl "how much?" Carl didn’t reply them. After drinks, 3 of them leave and one of the arnab followed them and asked angie "how much?'

0ne day I was taking a taxi from a shopping mall in d0bye. I queued along the taxi line and wait for my turn. When it’s my turn, the first question that taxi driver asked me was "H0w much?"

I said "What!!!" Even I was "How much-ed"

Reputation of the chinese community in d0bye can be summed up with "HOW MUCH?"

1 comment:

  1. taxi driver asked you? any misunderstanding ar??

    ReplyDelete