Thursday, November 6, 2008

Egpyt 6.15 -Water Singers-

After the bananas dessert, we went to felluca trip again. I couldnt recall did anyone took the banana but me & Lil didnt lorrr..

my camel trousers was tore apart when I was going into the felluca. malunya... some more exposing my underpants. Gotta use the scarf lil bought from nepal to cover up...
Our boat trips started in a Hi-note when I saw this sexy girl sunbathing on the boat but our boat was not happening. People boat got people singging, our boat sunyi saja.

This 1diots one of our boat operator started to sing since all this bugger dun wanna lose out their client. I dunno wat was he singing, all in arabic. I also sing in cantonese but in vulgar words... lorr!
my vulgar singing took the attention of this boy.
He started to row his makeshift boat made out of door towards us.
The boy attached himself to our boat and start singgin... so cute... very cute... some more no tips!

The only McD I seen in whole egypt!


Then come another 2 fatter singer! When we got off the boat, the two boat opertaors asked for tips... this was where s0ohai was the best. she will settle evey tips... a-mad was the worst in terms of protecting tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment